[Steppes] East of Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 15:17:54 PST 2003

You know we have a group that meets here in Southern Steppes as well??? That
is in Midlothian. You are welcome. It is very informal. We work on projects
talk and enjoy each other's company. There is a big back yard if anyone ever
wanted to use it????
Donnel

In a message dated 10/31/2003 12:48:30 PM Central Standard Time,