[Steppes] A Baronial Announcement

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 3 15:07:38 PDT 2003

Unto The Great Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons
do Lord Iames Lochlainn and Lady Liadan Bregh send our
warmest greetings.

We would announce to these lists that as of last
evening’s Business meeting we affirm our intent to be
considered for the position of Baron and Baroness of
the Steppes.

We prefer to do business in person as often as
possible, which is why we postponed our announcement
to the lists until after Business meeting.

We would be delighted to forward our letter to any who
would ask. We also strongly encourage you to call and
come by to talk to us about any aspect of this process.

In Respectful Service,

Lord Iames Lochlainn and Lady Liadan Bregh

Jimi Cleek			james.m.cleek at abc.com
Karen Cleek			kkcleek at netscape.net
972-680-1689