[Steppes] Meet and Greet the Candidates

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Sep 8 06:27:29 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Populace

The candidates for Baron/ess have asked me to post their availability for
more "Meet and Greet" opportunities.

The candidates will be attending Southern Steppes Night this Wednesday,
September 10, 7:30 pm, at the home of Lady Donnell and her family.  Lady
Donnel requests you please bring a chair, and a little something to add
to the 'snack bar'.  Here are the directions to her house:

Directions
67 to Hwy 287

287 into Midlothian Turn Right on 9th St/ 663
You will go pass the High School, and then Mt. Peak Elementary.

You will dead end/T into 875. Turn Right

Go to the 2nd street/ Vista View and turn Right

Drive up to the dead end/T

The house in front of you is our house. Under the Blue Mt. Peak Water
Tower

Call if you need help.

1361 Vista Ridge
Midlothian, Tx 76065
972-723-5126

Another opportunity will be at Lindenwood's Populace Meeting this
Thursday, September 11, at JayCee park in Irving.  Directions to the site
are:

Populace meeting will be at the Jaycee Park building in Irving at 7:30
PM.
Take your best route to Hwy 183.  From Dallas area exit Story Rd go left
under the frwy then left onto the feeder rd.  The park will be on the
right hand side.
If coming from Fort Worth area, take the Story Rd exit and stay on the
feeder road, cross Story and continue to the park on the right hand side,
If you need further information please call 972-871-1125

Arrangements for other opportunities are being explored.  Stay tuned to
this channel for updates.

In Service
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Steppes Seneschal