[Steppes] Re: responses to questions of B&B candidates

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu Sep 11 21:22:59 PDT 2003

In speaking with the candidates tonight at Lindenwood's populace meeting,
I understood that Karolus' and Aimee's questions would get some responses
posted to the lists soon.  There were quite a lot of questions, and it
takes a while to compose answers to all of them.  I think people need a
chance to clarify their thoughts....

Thanks
Suzanna

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:11:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00) jspinks at ix.netcom.com