[Steppes] I'd LOVE Protocol Lesson's ALSO

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 13:18:39 PDT 2003

I'd love to attend a Protocol Class, as I have Class, but NO Protocol training, lol....It's doubtful that I will have time to read all that is on the SCA Websites and as a renegade Rennie, I learn better from in for face, "teachers"....I Remain, Nzingha-The Moor Of Dundee.   www.moorofdundee.com

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio