[Steppes] New Parks

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 07:20:12 PDT 2003

There are 2 new parks in Carollton, both of which have more shade than Mary
Heads. There is Ward Steenson park on Scott Mill just south of 190.
There is also a park on Jackson jsut east of Old Denton wich I do not know
the name of. Both parks have parking, shade trees, a shade pavilion and
brand new playground equipment. I know the 100 degree days are past for now,
but the fighters might want to check these out.

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT