[Steppes] Steppes Bardic Guild Practice

nikkicmiller at yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 21:13:02 PDT 2003

GREETINGS!!!

  Steppes Fall Court and the Steppes Titled Bardic
Competition is just around the corner!  The Steppes
Bardic Guild invites one and all to attend Performance
Practice this Wednesday September 24th at the home of
Lord Iames and Lady Liadan.  Come and fine tune your
pieces or participate in the audience.  The fun will
begin at 7:30PM.

  Please help the hostess by bringing a snack or drink
to share.  Direction are given below.

  We hope to see you  Wednesday for lots of Bardic
FUN!!

 Lady Clare Wynters
 Steppes Bardic Guild

>From the South or West Make your best way to 75
Central and 635 LBJ. Go north on 75 to the second exit
this is Spring Valley. Go right (East) on Spring
Valley. Proceed to the third light and turn left this
will keep you on Spring Valley. Proceed about 2 miles
till you cross a railroad track. The next street after
the railroad track is Bowser. Take a left on Bowser
and then turn right on the first street. This is
Morningstar trail our house will be the fifth one on
the left 809 Morningstar Trail.

 >From the North  Come south on 75 Central to Beltline
road in Richardson. Take a left (East) on to Beltline
proceed about 2 miles. You will go under a railroad
bridge.  The next light is Bowser take a right. Go
through one four way stop and almost to the next. The
last street before this four way stop is
MorningstarTrail. Take a left here, our house will be
the fifth one on the left 809Morningstar Trail.

>From the East  Take 635 LBJ to the Plano road exit.
Turn right (north) on Plano road. Proceed about 4
miles to the Spring Valley Light take a left. Proceed
to the four way stop. This is Bowser take a right and
then turn right on the first street. This is
Morningstar trail our house will be the fifth one on
the left 809 Morningstar Trail.

 If any of this does not make sense and you need to be
talked in please call 972-680-1689