[Steppes] Warning:Stupid Newbie Question Ahead!

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 11 10:19:48 PDT 2003

The Wooden Spoon is a Scandinavian Gift/Heritage shop
in Plano. Needless to say they love Vikings and have
invited us to participate in their Anniversary parties
for the past three years. If you have some time on
Saturday come by and say hello. We won't make you do
anything if you don't want to, but would love to meet
you.
Iames