Choosing a name was [Steppes] Warning:Stupid Newbie Question Ahead!

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Sep 11 09:40:30 PDT 2003

Well you have gotten several folks to answer the Wooden Spoon question but
I want to help you with your name. :)

I have books at home that have great ideas for you if you need them. :)

We also have some really great heralds in the area with even better books
to help you find names.

What area are you interested in? We can start there for your new name or
we can dress up your real name. That is what I did, dressed up my real
name and it works great for me. :)

Chiara