[Steppes] THANK YOU ALYS re:Polling, Voting, etc....

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 11 17:11:36 PDT 2003

Thank you, Karolus, for a well thought post and for bringing up options that I had not thought to ask about myself.  The replies brought out 3 options I note- the none of the above, write in your own choice, and write to the Crown.   Like you, whether I use them or not I really wish to know what my options are as I have yet to see or hear anything that overwhelms me in favor of one candidate or another.  Each has strengths and weaknesses and I look for all information that I can in order to make the best use of my "polling" to select the best leadership possible for our barony for the next several years.

I have been out of town on vacation or business for the previous week and a half and have barely begun to wade through the several hundred emails both at work and at home.  I would, however, second Morgan's query about whether you ever received answers to the questions you posted.  I, also, would be interested in the answers to some of your previously posted questions of the candidates if it would be possible to obtain them.

Jacque the Spink