[Steppes] Q & A for B&B candidates

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 10:27:05 PDT 2003

I disagree with the decision of the candidates to send their replies only to
the poster or to persons requesting them.  The questions were asked in a
public forum; why are they not being answered in the same way?  I was not
able to attend the meet-and-greet sessions, did the candidates answer
questions in the open or did they insist upon private consultations with any
person who wished to speak with him/her/them?

I found it very helpful to see the responses from the B&B candidates in
Elfsea posted to their lists for everybody to read.  For one thing, it
avoided having every person in the Barony send the same questions to the
candidates, and sometimes a response generated a new question that was
useful to the considerations.

I thought that the questions posted by Karolus and Aimee were good ones, and
feel that the answers would enlighten everybody as to who might make the
better candidate, of course based at least in part upon the person's
interpretation of what is important to the Barony, the Cantons, the
populace, and children's television at large.

                                        ---= little Morgan