[Steppes] Newbie Lessons

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 10:24:35 PDT 2003

> I think the idea of a newcomer's class is a good one,
> but before we start planning it all out do you think
> someone might talk to Lady Clare, our hospitler?
>  I believe she already has a class in the works....

I know she does, Your Excellency, and I am only offering a location at which
it might be given.  Since her deputy is online, even if Lady Clare is not, I
believe she would be well informed of our offers.  I don't believe that any
of us have any intention of actually running the class.

I would also commend to the newcomers Lady Clare's Newcomers page, at
http://www.steppes.org/newcomers.html which offers terrific information
including about cultures and households that focus in certain areas,
countries, or ethnicities; local sources for textiles and other needed
items; costuming; feast gear and other equipment; and answers to the
Authenticity Police.

                                        ---= Morgan