[Steppes] An invitation

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Fri Sep 19 05:52:18 PDT 2003

My lord husband and I thank you for the invitation and offer of a lesson. (The last time I shot an arrow, I was left with a bruise from my wrist to my upper arm.  Lovely shade of purple!)  Unfortunately, both he and I will be out of town until Sunday afternoon.  I regret that I will not be able to attend fighter practice either.

We would very much like to address your questions.  Please do not hesitate to contact us to speak with us.  We could also make arrangements to meet with you at another time during the week.  The Steppes link has our contact information.

Have a great weekend.  If you are traveling, travel well and return safely.

Katya
HLy Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva

>>> <jspinks at ix.netcom.com> 09/19/03 12:36AM >>>
Several of the archers of the Steppes have expressed an interest in meeting and talking
with you and asked if I would extend an invitation to you to attend Steppes Archery
Practice this Sunday from 10 am to 1pm  (or some portion of that time) at Eastfield
College since several of these individuals rarely attend fighter practice or populaces due to scheduling and interests.   I know that you have been most busy recently attending various populaces
and fighter practices around the Barony and might also like a day of rest as well
as one set of candidates being out of town (although they are known to the many of the archers)
 so it is at your option.  If you so choose to attend we can also
guarantee to put you on the archery field with loaner gear if you wish along with
expert instruction.

Please advise if you will be attending in order that I may also inform those members that
inquired as to the possiblity.

As always- any and all members of the Barony are welcome to attend our regular Steppes Archery Practice-
with or without B&B candidates in attendence- pending cooperation of the weather.  We have new archery targets, loaner gear, and plenty of instruction available.  It is time to tune our bows prior to winning the Elfsea title next week for the Steppes Archers.

Jacque the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshal