[Steppes] Persona Developement

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Sep 19 08:12:29 PDT 2003

For me, all of it. :)

The name is a family name with the surname of my best friend from Rome,
the colors are the true family colors
(http://www.adelaide-connection.com/Italian/italianfamily/Vecchio/Vecchio.htm
blue and gold) my animal however is from a neighborhood from an
exboyfriend's contrada when I was going to school in siena
(http://www.ilpaliodisiena.com/italia/siena/contrade/araldica/onda.gif)

Time period however was cause I like the costuming. :)

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio (and everyone misspells it and shortens
the heck out of it *winks*)
(Franchesca Berenice Lopez Vecchio Havas, daughter of Hildamar,
granddaughter of Francisca (the port clerk misspelled it), grandaughter of
Francesca, granddaughter of Francesca ... it is a tradition, my family
raised horses when they came to Texas)