[Steppes] Heartfelt thanks for a job well done

shannon meehan shannonmeehan at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:14:27 PDT 2003

>I would like to thank Lady Clare Wynters for her excellent tutelege at the
>newcomer orientation held at Sunday's fighter practice.  She went to great
>lengths to ensure that my questions were answered.

I also would like to thank Lady Clare for a terrific newcomer's meeting.  I
feel much more confident about attending the local functions and events.  I
would also like to thank the heavy fighters for their enthusiasm and love
for the game, they helped turn a very reluctant observer (My husband Ryan)
into a willing supporter and with a little more coaxing perhaps an active
member as well!  Thank you all for your kindness and I look forward to
seeing you again soon.

Bebinn Uy' Bhriahn