[Steppes] An invitation

Cleek, James M James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Sep 22 07:21:11 PDT 2003

Greetings All,
Thank you very much for the invitation, unfortunately we were already committed to be at Rachel's Graduation from Air Force Basic. It is truly sad as both Liadan and I would have loved to be there and had the opportunity to shoot.
Please feel free to post or call us with any questions you might have. Please call 972-680-1689 anytime before 11:00PM.
On the brighter side Airman Cleek is excited and happy to be embarking on the new adventure that is to be her life. She is off to Meridies for 3 months of training and then will be back to Ansteorra for three more months of training before she is given her first real assignment. She sends her love to her friends in the Steppes and is looking forward to seeing everyone when she gets her first extended leave.
Sincerely,
Iames and Liadan