[Steppes] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 18:07:03 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/21/2003 8:42:42 PM Central Standard Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

> Southern Steppes will be this Wed. There are things that need to be worked
> on
> for Elfsea Defender. The fighters will have the garage to work on armor and
> the scribes will be at the table. I have some youth combat scrolls that have
> be done. We will have some guest that have not played in years show up.
>
> David this is your cue. Bring your stuff.
>
> Oh and the back acre is mowed. hint hint
>
> Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

 You can always throw things at that big piece of wood in the back as well.

I have been asked for directions

287 into Midlothian turn left at 9th/663 between the Eckards and the railroad
tracks.

663 all the waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy down till it T's at 875

Turn right at 875,

Second street on the right is Vista View turn right here

Go to the top of the street. The house infront of you is my house. There will
be a big blue water tower in back of it with Mt. Peak on it.

972-723-5126 if you get lost.
I will make sure John does not have his computer on that phone line.

Lady Donnel