Garb:Re: [Steppes] Populace

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 11:55:07 PDT 2003

Jacque wrote in response to her Excellency who wrote in response to Clare's
question of whether to wear period clothing to populace:

> This is true.  But it is so much fun to get mundanes to look at you funny-
> and gives a great opening to invite folks to come and play.

I hate to rain on the "freak the mundanes" parade, but was the restaurant told
that some meeting attendees would be dressed strangely?  If not, I believe that
regular street clothes would be preferable.  They might not appreciate us
scaring off their more regular (in more than one sense) customers.

--Serena