[Steppes] (no subject)

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:02:54 PST 2003

No, Flagpole Hill is Flagpole Hill Park or some such.  It's in Dallas.  Mary
Heads Carter park is in Carrollton and it's where we have the regional war
practices and at times has been the home of other Steppes heavy practices.
It's the chosen location for war practices because we have permission from
the parks department to do combat archery, unlike other parks.

Lord Morgan Buchanan
Knight Marshal, Steppes