[Steppes] Coronation Setup Help Needed!!!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:45:54 PST 2003

Howdy all,

Due to changes in the decorations at Sokol hall, much of it had to come down
between events. This means I will need at least six people who can come to
the site on Friday to help with putting the swagging back up, arranging
tables and other decoration and site prep activities.

We will be able to get in to the hall about noon on Friday and I will be
there as close to that time as I can.

If you can help with this, please let me know when you will be able to be
there to help. I'll contact you back with the end plan.

I will also need a few people during the event to move tables and such.

Thanks for all your help

Borek