[Steppes] The Shuttle went down

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sat Feb 1 09:46:39 PST 2003

I spoke with Llywelyn and told him what had happened.  He had just driven
from Cedar Hill to the site. Llywelyn that he had seen what looked like a
field with some smoke coming from it near Corsicana and emergency vehicles
there. Don't know if it was helicopters or what.

Llywleyn was going to let everyone know about it at the event, and had just
seen Fritz arrive on site as well.

Debris is being found all over, from Rice (which is in Navarro county near
Corsicana) to Nacogdoches, to just north of Palestine.

Xene