[Steppes] The Shuttle went down

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Sat Feb 1 09:54:42 PST 2003

Aslyn here:

Well, it seems that living in the middle of nowhere (Liberty
City\Kilgore) appears to be somewhere after all.  We were in the line of
trajectory for the shuttle mission.  We do have debris around us (though
not in our yard).

I do have substantial news about Nacogdoches if anyone wishes to hear
(it's about 45 minutes from my house)

~Aslyn