Fwd: [Steppes] Border Wars Archery Champion

lisa moyers darshon7 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 15:40:33 PST 2003

Thank you for mentioning my "Robin Hood". I was very
pleased with it and hope to eventually shoot like the
legendary "Robin Hood"for events to come.See you at
practice. Oh yeah, it was not my first event but
Jerry's and Dracet's. My first event in along time
though and it was wonderful to be back!!

mka Lisa Moyers

=====
Cheers & Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor

" When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and that was the beginning of faries".
                           -Sir J.M. Barrie (Peter & Wendy)