Fwd: [Steppes] Border Wars Archery Champion

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 6 15:44:31 PST 2003

A well deserved mention Milady Sherenia. I guarantee a golfer would be crowing about a hole in one for a long time to come.  I hope to be around the next time you do it as well.  As Lord Ironwyrm said- practice, practice, practice.  And yes- we will have practice this weekend if the weather permits.

I hope to see Jerry and Dracet and you at many more events in the future.  It is nice to see new faces and friends.

Jacques the Spink