[Steppes] North Texas Irish Festival

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 12:41:49 PST 2003

Lord Brendan,
Will there be an SCA booth like last year?  I will be out there on Sunday, but not as an NTIF volunteer this year.  (deciding whether to go in garb or not)
Gabrielle
 Noble Field <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:Good gentles, One of the best opportunities for exposure for the SCA in the Dallas area is coming up very soon, and that is the North Texas Irish Festival. In years past our exposure has been good, and we owe it to ourselves and especially to the hosts to make our presence and good will known to all. The 1st Saturday and Sunday of March are the dates, with volunteers for set up and other tasks needed the Friday before. I call on all of you to go to www.ntif.org, check out the events, and then go to the volunteer page and put your name on a list to help out somewhere. There are many needs, and the benefits will come back to us many fold. Please let them know you are SCA related volunteers. You may also contact me for more information, call 972-235-4824, or 972-489-8086. thank you all for your help, Brendan Delafyeld, mka Noble Field