[Steppes] Mini Tourney Announcement

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 10 11:15:29 PST 2003

Greetings unto our mighty neighbors of the Steppes,

I would as for you help, and participation in our Passage of Armes this Sunday Feb. 16, 2003.

The Festivities will begin at 11am at Vetrans park in arlington.
There will be a target archery shoot as well as Chivalric and Rapier mini pas de armes.  For selection for the Elfsea Baronial Guard.  We would encourage any to parcipate even if you are not intrested in being a member of the guard.

Our fighter pratices at Vetrans Park are sometimes just jeans and tunics but for this tourney we ask you to break out your nice garb.  The reason is that we will have a reporter from the Ft-Worth star telegram on site with us!

If you are intrested in assisting in the setup of pavillions on Sun. Morning we will be in the park at 8am.

Please contact us by phone or email if you need directions or with any questions. 817-795-0820

or genevieve at elfsea.net
or seamus at elfsea.net

We look forward to seeing all on Sunday!

In Service,

Lady Genevieve