[Steppes] NOW WHO do we call to Volunteer for Irish Fest ?

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Tue Feb 11 08:13:36 PST 2003

Unluckily this is a problem that bites quite a few people. The SCA Servers
will strip attachments so that the information that you believe you are
sharing is missing. I have emailed Brendan about the problem and I am sure
he will reply as soon as possible. I also know that his home computer is
down and that he is using a library computer to handle his correspondence.
So as soon as he gets these messages I am sure he will get the correct info
out.
You can also go here for more information.
http://www.ntif.org/volunteers.html
Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator