[Steppes] Lost notebook

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Thu Feb 13 12:51:04 PST 2003

It is still there by the back door.  We were unsure to whom it belonged.

Alienor

>>> darshon7 at yahoo.com 02/13/03 02:46PM >>>
Dracet (David-Newbee) lost his notebook last Sat.
night at Alienors house. I think it's a black folder.
If anyone has seen it from the Gulf Wars meeting can
you please email me. It had important info in it.
Thank you all!
mka Lisa

=====
Cheers & Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor

" When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and that was the beginning of faries".
                           -Sir J.M. Barrie (Peter & Wendy)