[Steppes] Steppes Bardic Guild-Singing Practice cancelled

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 07:22:47 PST 2003

  Singing practice is cancelled for this month.

 I hope you will join us next Wednesday for the
Performance Bardic practice.
  This practice is for individual and small group
performers who would like to practice pieces and get
feedback from other bards.   If you'd like to come
listen and see what it's all about, but not perform,
that's fine too!

  The practice will be held next Wednesday the 26th at
my house beginning 7:30pm.

  Lady Clare Wynters
  Steppes Bardic Guild

Directions:
 Take your best route to I 30 west and exit Sylvan and
turn left/ south.  Turn right onto Colorado and left
onto Clinton.  Stay to your left as the street
divides.  The house is 818 N. Clinton on the left.  If
you go to the right and reach Davis.  Turn around and
try again.

  If you are coming from the west take I 30 east and
exit Hampton South.  Go south and turn left onto
Colorado.   Then follow the yellow line because the
street is very curvy with side streets.  Turn right
onto Clinton.

  Call if you need further help 214-943-4106