[Steppes] Wood?

Brendan McEwan brendan_mcewan at dhope.net
Thu Feb 20 09:45:49 PST 2003

the best place I've found w/o going mail order is wood world on floyd road north or LBJ on the right across from TI.  They carry all the woods mentioned except for the black walnut.  I don't know about the thickness of the cocobolo, although they carry turning blanks.
Brendan
 Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:there is also Paxton Specialty woods-
off 360 and post and paddock
on Great Western Parkway-
don't know about the 3" thick,
but they have all kinds of woods,
and can probably order what isn't right there handy.
I like going thru the scrap bin myself..
Pyro
I can get the phone/street addy if you need them..