[Steppes] FW: NTIF

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Feb 21 06:45:18 PST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleek, James M. [mailto:James.M.Cleek at abc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 5:04 PM
To: 'noble at delafyeld.com'; steppes at anstorra.org; Steppes Demo (E-mail)
Subject: RE: NTIF

If you are not one of the lucky ones to get the free passes, (I understand
they are being a bit frugal with them this year) in years past if you show
up to the gate in garb and say you are there to work the SCA demo you would
as often as not be admitted without question. Be prepared to pay at the gate
but it never hurts to try to get in free. Of course the best deal is to work
the festival and get your admission comped that way. Again in years past
they also comped a free beverage of your choice.
Hope this helps,
Iames