[Steppes] Wood?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sat Feb 22 09:42:43 PST 2003

Isn't purpleheart the one that you have to be very careful of?  I seem to
remember that the sawdust can be toxic and the you have to use specials
techniques to deal with it, such as a surgical mask and a sawdust collector
on your tools (a vacuum of some sort).  A long time ago, I had a discussion
with Master Iolo about working with some of these woods.

Just want you to be careful - check with the experts on the handling of
these.

Xene