[Steppes] Farewell Celebration

Andy & Stella abeecher at rockwall.net
Sun Feb 23 16:51:59 PST 2003

To the Baron and Populace of the Steppes, We bring you greetings.

It is with mixed feelings that we find our visit to your fair country is drawing to a close, and we must make haste to return to our home in the Kingdom of Drachenwald. We will leave may friends but will take with us many fond memories of our time here with you(all).

May it please you to read and take cognisance of the accompanying scroll, drawn by us this day to make plain our invitation to you , our friends.

Your servants in the Dream

Stella of Lundeia & Andrew of Alton
--
[ Farewell Invite.doc of type application/msword deleted ]
--

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus ]