[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 3/2

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 2 06:33:52 PST 2003

Archery practice will be held as normal this day from 11-2 at the Eastfield range on Motley.   I have just checked it and although the field is muddy and the traditional backstops are unuseable due to slick mud around them our portable ones will work safely off to one side.  If you shoot archery you will get your arrows muddy and the ground is pretty soggy so be aware of this.   Bob will also be attending for those that wish to practice up on head and heartshots for Gulf.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall