[Steppes] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Our Kingdom's Gate]

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Mar 4 06:24:03 PST 2003

Forgive me, Your Excellency,
but just this once (evil grin) you are in the right!  Your lord husband, and
our Baron, is a multi-talented, creative, dedicated person.  Sometimes we
take such treasures somewhat for granted.  It's a bad habit that maybe we
can begin breaking right here.  I, for one, am proud and grateful that Baron
Steppes escorted this dream to reality.  There's no bragging here - those
rights belong to his lovely Baroness to be sure - just a statement of simple
fact!

Gerita,
rather wordy today