[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for Sunday 3/9

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 8 21:52:27 PST 2003

Since I am not going to be able to go to the War this year due to mundane job considerations- Steppes archery practice will be held as normal tomorrow- weather permitting.  I will post by 9 am if weather interferes and it is necessary to cancel.

Practice will be 11 to 2 at Eastfield Archery Range on Motley just north of I 30.   See ya there.  Some loaner equipment should be available.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall