[Steppes] Reporting back home

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 09:11:29 PST 2003

Morgan here, reporting that I made it safely home after a day of eating
beignets and po'boys in the French Quarter with a random group of Westies
and Atlantians.  Hope that everybody else is safely home as well.

Tent is dry, tarp is getting a day in the sun before repacking, and I'm on
the second load of laundry.  Thanks to Connor's help in packing, this is
the first time I've been able to find all my socks on the first pass
through the duffel bag!

My peach tree is in bloom, at least on the west side (still just buds on
the east side).  It should be very pretty by the Japanese Arts Day this
weekend.

                                        ---= Morgan