[Steppes] Unloading the Elfsea Truck

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 12:27:16 PST 2003

Thanks for the praise, Richard, Jon needed that.
Jon entered the house at 5:30am and was completely exhausted since he had only had 3 hours sleep Saturday night.  By the time he came home he had been up for 23 hours.  Whew!
HL Gabrielle (the War was fun!  - especially the beheaded flamingos.  What's for next year? Hmmmm?)
 Nolen Dale <fairborn at swbell.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
We will be unloading the Elfsea Truck at 6:30 tonight at Caelins. Please lend a hand as we are bringing back much more stuff than what was taken.

For all of those that were able to stay late on Sunday and help load a simple thank you will never be enough!

For John Rolfson I can't believe you packed it all in! You are the Master Packer!

See you all tonight!

Master Richard Fairbourne