[Steppes] RE: [Steppes/elfsea] Unloading the Elfsea Truck

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:07:55 PST 2003

After getting to bed at 6 this morning I still feel like the waking dead.
Driving is out of the question as I can barely think ( infact I just had to
ask Jann how to spell "barely").  Try to get all my stuff and the Steppes
stuff all in one pile, I'll get it tomorrow.  I will be taking charge of all
3 large black boxes, 2 are mine and the last one has the Steppes tent.
There is also a blue box with a white lid housing it's ropes.  It has the
fancy square stock stakes.  I also had two spears, one with Bodarc handle
for throwing and the other for fighting.

Bye.

Jon Rolfsson

There are 2 rules for success:
1. Never tell all you know.