[Steppes] Gulf war debrief party

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 19:55:31 PST 2003

Hi, there, Ms. Seven Stitches!
Hey, what happened to the flamingo heads?  Did they make it back?  I guess I should check with Jon.  We could mount them on stakes and take them to subsequent Wars as a joke (grin)!  I know where the mini-golf set went (Connor had a ball with it!)  If you want to know what I'm talking about, you can hear the story at the debriefing.
Alienor, should we all bring some munchies and drinks to help out?
Gaby
 ORDERS_DONITA_L at lilly.com wrote:Hello all!

Thank you for making this War so much fun for me, Herries and especially
Connor. Not only did Connor not ask "When are we going home?", but he also
asked "When are we coming back?". To that thought, a debrief/decompression
party will be held at Guyjin and Alienor's house this Saturday at 6pm. If
you were able to attend this war, or are planning on attending War next
year, please drop by for stories, plans, food and drink.

Going back to the laundry room now......

Toryn