[Steppes] SMU Medieval Faire 2003

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:24:21 PST 2003

I don't have the knowledge to be a coordinater....
BUT, i would be happy to put some garb on and bring
some weapons, crossbows and history of what they did
:)

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

--- "Cleek, James M." <James.M.Cleek at abc.com> wrote:
> Greetings unto the populace of the Steppes
> We have been invited back this year and I am in need
> of demo leader for
> this. Please let me know of your Interest ASAP so
> that we may begin
> coordinating the details with the school.
> Tentative Date is Wednesday April 23, from 11:30 to
> 2:30p.m.
> Yours in Service,
> Lord Iames Lochlainn
> Steppes Demo Coordinator

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci