[Steppes] Farewell Celebration - Reminder

Andy & Stella abeecher at rockwall.net
Mon Mar 24 08:47:24 PST 2003

Your Excellencies, Friends,

We bring to you a brief reminder of our invitation to you to join us on Sunday, and attach a copy of the original scroll.

Your servants in the Dream

Stella of Lundeia & Andrew of Alton

Stella & Andrew

Invite their Friends

to their Farewell Celebration at:

5618 Cambria Drive, Rockwall

on:

Sunday 30th March from 5:00pm

Food, Drink and the Hot tub will be available

  5618 Cambria Drive
  Rockwall, Texas
  972 722 1974
Directions:

  From the West take best route to I-30 and take exit 67A at Horizon Road/Village Drive, turning right at the 4 way stop at the top of the hill onto Horizon Road; turn right at the lights onto Ridge Road, the FM-740 toward Heath. After approx 2 miles sign in front welcomes you to Heath and road turns sharply 90 deg. right then 90 deg. left after which you should take the first turn on your right, and immediately right again into Chandlers' Landing.
  Tell the gate you are visiting Mr Beecher at 5618 Cambria, and he should issue a pass and open the barrier.
  Proceed through the barrier (or better still, under it - it makes white marks on the car!), and turn right at the Stop sign onto Yacht Club Drive. About 100 yards after the 2nd sleeping policeman (speed bump), turn left into Cambria Drive - number 5618 is just past the first lamp post on the left.
  From the East, Ridge Road is an exit from the I-30, after leaving the I-30 turn left at the lights into Ridge Road, after 1 mile you come to the traffic lights mentioned above, proceed straight on and follow above directions.
  MAPSCO 30C square P.
--

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus ]