[Steppes] Heraldic Commentary this Friday

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 13:32:02 PDT 2003

Máirghréad,
Please remember that you guys can always call me, if needed, for any advice on French documentation.  I love to help out!
While I am at it, if anyone out there needs advice on French name documentation, I am available for help in that area.  For those who are new, I was once fairly regular at the College of Heralds meetings for French commentary on name submissions prior to Kingdom level commentary.  I hold an M.A. in French, and am a French teacher.  I also own the much coveted "Dauzat," which is a resource for French naming practices.    So, if you need help, please email me.  I may not respond for a week or two, at least until after May, but you may be able to catch me at a meeting from time to time.
Gabrielle (ps, Margerite!  LOVE the new spelling - very cool!)
 Michelle Hanson <bmhanson at airmail.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
There will be a Heraldic commentary this Friday (April 11) at my house.
I think there might be directions on the website from last time
(Chiara?). If not, I will post them later in the week. Please try to
email me and let me know if you will be coming. Rest assured it is not
an “invitation only” kind of thing, I just kind of want to get a heads
up on how many gazettes to have ready.

Máirghréad
Oakenwald

Ohana. Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or
forgotten.

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of
all.

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,
Que jamais ne rien faire."