[Steppes] Fiber Arts Focused Collegium

letebts@earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 20:51:18 PDT 2003

There is a kind of weaving-cum-knitting (The name, someone?) from Scndanavia
that, once the sock/cap/whatever is done and washed a bunch of times looks
and feels like thick felt. Great for scuffing around the house in the
winter. The "needle" is usually the tip of an antler with a hole in it.
[Would the airlines let us take *that* kind of needle? ;-)   ]
Lete