[Steppes] Submission of Names & Devices

Aelfhelm lordAelfhelm at netscape.net
Wed Apr 9 14:13:35 PDT 2003

...and both cantons of the wonderful Barony of the Steppes do have one. ;-)

--
Yours in Service,

Ælfhelm se reade
herald, Lindenwood
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

"The wages of sin is death but so is the salary of virtue, and at least
the evil get to go home early on Fridays."
-- from Witches Abroad, by Terry Pratchett

Disclaimer:
Nothing in the text above is intended to irritate, offend, annoy,
hassle, bother, or otherwise cause harm or discomfort to anyone in any
way, shape, form, or fashion. The views presented are my own, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my family, friends, household, pets, or
acquaintances. Any errors, including spelling, grammar, or
typographical, are my own fault. Your mileage may vary.