[Steppes] Saree surfing safaree

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sat Apr 12 18:54:06 PDT 2003

Vincenzo and I drove all over the area at 183 & MacArthur as well.  When
we couldn't find it, I took him by Miracle Fabrics to check it out (they
were having a sale!).  The fleece was $5/yard and there were some other
good deals as well.  The full name and address of Sari World where we
were supposed to meet would have been most helpful.

Nuala