[Steppes] Saree surfing safaree

Maeva beiskaldi maeva at timecastle.net
Mon Apr 14 20:50:32 PDT 2003

Me, me, me!  I want to go, and I very much want someone who knows at least a
little to go with me and hold my hand (and serve as an objective pair of
eyeballs, what I like and what suit me are often not the same thing).  What
time?  I'll even drive, my Pathfinder will hold me plus three easily, four if
those in the back seat don't mind being cosy.

Maeva