[Steppes] saree surfing safaree

Beth Hill txbeth at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 19:40:53 PDT 2003

I’d like to go too, if anyone’s going again.  ~whine, whine~

I’m also unemployed and broke, but could probably roll enough coins off
hubby’s dresser to find something affordable!  Being somewhat horizontally
challenged, don’t know if I can find the proper undergarments, but I’m not
too bad on the sewing machine..  Also being directionally challenged, if
there’s a carpool, I’d like to join, as I don’t know anything about Irving,
except where it is!

Katarina