[Steppes] Gum Arabic spotted cheap

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 05:18:26 PDT 2003

> Pardon the space, to whoever was looking for gum arabic,
> I saw several bottles today while I was browsing the Michael's
> last days of clearance as they are going out of business.

Are you sure that is a Michael's?  My understanding is that Michael's are staying, it is the MJDesigns chain that is closing.  And every one has different things, so I have gotten stuff all over as I happen to pass one.  At several Michael's I have seen prominent signs explaining that they are NOT going out of business, and will continue to be around.....

                                                ---= Morgan

"Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived,
 stop thinking and go in."                     ---= Napoleon Bonaparte
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                                   ---= Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)