[Steppes] Yet More Scrolls

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Thu Apr 17 11:33:21 PDT 2003

Aslyn here:

Since we're passing along scroll sites this week....this one was passed
along on the Scriptoris site:

http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/scribal/index.html

What makes this site different is that it is a County Scroll made into a
Book of Hours  for my Knight, Duke Sir Morguhn Sheridan and Countess
Meirwen, Third King and Queen of AEthelmarc.

You really can't see the text unless you specifically click on the tiny
red guilding links (and only then can you barely see a little more
text).  However, it is some nice work.

Authenticity mavens will regret that (perhaps) there were better period
choices for documenting the lineage of a King;  however, others will
appreciate the time and effort devoted to this project (and the current
trend in real time project jpeg documentation - a good idea).

Enjoy!

~Ace